Saturday, September 26, 2015

About Me


I have been dancing since Jr. High School.  I went to a studio for a few years doing ballroom and gymnastics.  I loved to dance and started doing it at school.  I took all the classes I could at my high school and Jr. High:  ballroom, jazz, contemporary, tap, ballet and anything else I could get my hands on.  I loved learning to dance at school.  I loved learning to dance so much at school that I realized I couldn't stop myself from wanting everyone to have that joy. I firmly believe that dance should be a part of education.  I believe this because I believe that everyone has the ability to dance and that everyone who dances can benefit from dance.  Dance in school was the best thing I could have done for myself.  I want that opportunity for everyone.  I am a firm believer of dance in school.